Why to Give Online
It's a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we hear frequently:
- It's a step of faith - deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently - even when you're not at church.
- On-line giving is a convenient tool for folks who call First Moore home.
If you are more comfortable giving on Sunday during the service or LifeGroup, you will always have that opportunity at First Moore. We just want you to have another option.
Give now Personal Information Protection Policy
How to Give Online
All information is secure and encrypted to protect you and your information (click here to view our Information Protection Policy).
- Click the "Give Online" button below.
- Create an account. (This is a one-time process. After your first online gift, you will just need to login using the username and password.)
- Set up your recurring or one-time gift.
Note: After you create an account, you will be emailed a username and temporary password for your account. After you confirm the information, come back to this page and click "Give Online" and update your information or your giving preferences. You will also select a permanent password.
For year-end giving tips, check out this article.