What is The Link?
The Link is a mutipurpose recreation center
- 2 full sized basketball & volleyball courts
- 2 racquetball courts with equipment available for check out
- Elevated walking & running track
- Fitness room with cardio equipment, free weights, and weight machines
- Locker rooms & shower facilities
- Athletic fields & fitness classes
Hours of Operation
Monday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please note, this schedule is subject to change.
We are in need of FUSE Soccer Coaches!
If you or someone you know is interested, please e-mail Josh Gresham.
Looking for the team devotionals or the FUSE soccer schedule? Printer friendly version are available below!
What is Required for Use?
In order to use the Link facility, there are just a couple of simple steps. And oh yeah, it's FREE!
- Enrollment form (including liability waiver) must be
completed on first visit.
- Present a photo ID. No exceptions.
- Minors must have parent signature to use the facility.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised
at all times.
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the weight room at any time.
Current Fitness Classes
Karate (5 and up) - Tuesday 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - Free
For more information on Karate, click here.
Tai Chi (13 and up) - Thursday 6 p.m. - Free
Morning Bootcamp (13 and up) - Mon., Wed., Fri. 10 a.m. - $2
Afternoon Bootcamp (13 and up) - Tues., Thurs. 6 p.m. - $2
Pickleball (10 and up) - Mon., Wed., Fri. 11 a.m. - Free
Like us on Facebook!