What is The Link?
The Link is a mutipurpose recreation center
- 2 full sized basketball & volleyball courts
- 2 racquetball courts with equipment available for check out
- Elevated walking & running track
- Fitness room with cardio equipment, free weights, and weight machines
- Locker rooms & shower facilities
- Athletic fields & fitness classes
Hours of Operation
Monday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please note, this schedule is subject to change.
What is Required for Use?
In order to use the Link facility, there are just a couple of simple steps. And oh yeah, it's FREE!
- Enrollment form (including liability waiver) must be
completed on first visit.
- Present a photo ID. No exceptions.
- Minors must have parent signature to use the facility.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised
at all times.
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the weight room at any time.
Current Fitness Classes
Karate (5 and up) - Tuesday 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - Free
For more information on Karate, click here.
Tai Chi (13 and up) - Thursday 6 p.m. - Free
Morning Fitness (40 and up preferred) - Friday 9 a.m. - $2
Morning Bootcamp (13 and up) - Mon., Wed., Fri. 10 a.m. - $2
Afternoon Bootcamp (13 and up) - Tues., Thurs. 6 p.m. - $2
Pickleball (10 and up) - Mon., Wed., Fri. 11 a.m. - Free