Season of GOing
No matter how you choose to give, send or go, you can pray. We need His guidance and covering as we go. So, this season and through the year as we are on mission, pray for those going, and pray for Him to give you the opportunity to reach out to others.
For the first three Sundays in November, we are asking you to give above and beyond your tithe for three specific purposes:
• To assist our members who go on mission trips this next year. There are three teams headed to Nicaragua in January alone. We are still looking to partner with Wales/England and we will return to Paraguay and Bolivia.
• Lottie Moon World Missions Offering, which will go through the end of December. Funds go directly to our foreign missionaries currently on the field.
• Nicaragua BMDMI trip, which is a medical trip and is cost intensive.
Is there someone you know who is going on one of these mission trips you would personally like to help sponsor? Put their name and country in the memo line on your check.
You could go on a foreign mission trip. Consider it. It will change the lives of others and yours.
Also, during the Thanksgiving/Christmas season - three ways to 'go', without leaving Moore:
• Thanksgiving Meal - Would you or your group like to bless a family by providing a Thanksgiving meal? Contact the Care Center at email@example.com.
• Angel Tree - Give a gift to a child whose parents are incarcerated. Pick a name from the tree and purchase the gifts. Gifts must be back at the tree by November 26.
• Warm Christmas - Backpacks for local needy children. Backpack give away is December 9, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Info and supplies for all four are available in the lobby of the Worship Center and the west end of the Atrium.