• Celebrate Recovery - E-mail Joel McCracken
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another.
- Meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in East Conference Center
• GriefShare - E-mail Evelyn Seaton or call 405-831-7791 for more information.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in W202
• DivorceCare - E-mail Rhonda Swindell or call 405-205-4874 for more information.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets Wednesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. in E219
• Counseling Ministry - Professional Counseling is available to First Moore members on Monday evenings and two hours on Tuesday mornings with Gloria McCreary, a licensed professional counselor. Call 405-793-2600.
• Care Center - E-mail Ruth Claybrooks -- Every Monday from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Must bring a current drivers license & a current utility bill. Enter through East Atrium doors. Food and clothing services are provided to anyone in the Moore School district who meets the Food Bank low income requirement.
• Ministerio Hispano – E-mail Pastor Donald Jones
El ministerio Hispano se reúne los domingos para estudio bíblico a las 9:45 horas y a las 11:00 horas para servicio de adoración. Se puede dirigir hacia la East Conference Center. Los miércoles a las 6:30 horas por la tarde nos reunimos en la capilla, en frente mismo de la East Conference Center, para oración y estudio bíblico.
Hispanic Ministry meets on Sundays for Bible Study at 9:45 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. for worship. Go to the East Conference Center. We have prayer and Bible study on Wednesday afternoons at 6:30 p.m. in the chapel next to the East Conference Center.
• ESL - English As A Second Language
This class is for adult speakers of any language, at any level of proficiency. Classes are free!
- Meets each Wednesday night from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. in Room E226. Class sessions are September-December & January-May
• We now have “Cancer Companions” on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in E014. Cancer Companions is a scripture-filled Bible study reaching out to those in treatment, post-treatment and caregivers. The program lifts up cancer families to feel the support of others, find peace through prayer, and draw closer to Christ.
• Survivors of Suicide Loss (SOS) support group meets on Monday nights at 6:30-8:00 p.m., in room W207. If you, or someone you know, has experienced the loss of a loved one through suicide, we invite you to join our support group. Please contact Darlene Clark 405-691-7334 (res) 405-519-9545 (cell/text) email@example.com ; or Sam Dunaway 850-227-8627 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.