What is The Link?
The Link is a multipurpose recreation center
- 2 full sized basketball & volleyball courts
- 2 racquetball courts with equipment available for check out
- Elevated walking & running track
- Fitness room with cardio equipment, free weights, and weight machines
- Locker rooms & shower facilities
- Athletic fields & fitness classes
Hours of Operation
Monday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Please note, this schedule is subject to change.
FUSE Basketball League will begin January 21 and run through March 4. Kindergarten through 6th grade are welcome to join! We will have practices once a week and games on Saturdays. Basketball is $55 per child.
FUSE Cheer will begin January 21 and run through March 4. Kindergarten through 6th grade are welcome to join! There will be one practice during the week and games on Saturdays. Cheer is $75 per child, which includes the uniform and pom poms.
We will end the league with an award ceremony and celebration! For questions, contact Josh Gresham.
SPRING BREAK SPORTS CAMP IS COMING UP!
MARCH 13-15 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Cost is $10. Sports include: basketball, volleyball, soccer & karate. Kindergarten - 6th grade.
What is Required for Use?
In order to use the Link facility, there are just a couple of simple steps. And oh yeah, it's FREE!
- Enrollment form (including liability waiver) must be
completed on first visit.
- Present a photo ID. No exceptions.
- Minors must have parent signature to use the facility.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised
at all times.
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the weight room at any time.
Current Fitness Classes
Karate (5 and up) - Tuesday 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - Free
For more information on Karate, click here.
Tai Chi (13 and up) - Thursday 6 p.m. - Free
Morning Bootcamp (13 and up) - Mon., Wed., Fri. 10 a.m. - $2
Afternoon Bootcamp (13 and up) - Tues., Thurs. 6 p.m. - $2
Pickleball (10 and up) - Mon., Wed., Fri. 11 a.m. - Free