• Celebrate Recovery - E-mail Joel McCracken
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another.
- Meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in East Conference Center
• GriefShare - E-mail Joyce Erwin or call (405) 826-6749 for more information.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in W202
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets Wednesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. in E219
• Financial Peace University
Learn God's way of handling money with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University - 6:30-8 p.m. in E104
- To register and purchase materials, click here.
• Counseling Ministry - Professional Counseling is available to First Moore members on Monday evenings and two hours on Tuesday mornings with Gloria McCreary, a licensed professional counselor. Call 793-2600.
• Care Center - E-mail Ruth Claybrooks
Open Mondays (closed on Holidays) from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Must bring a current drivers license & a current utility bill. Must live in the 73160 zip code. Enter through Recreation Center.
The Care Center will not be open on Memorial Day (May 30) or the week of VBS (June 20).
• Deaf Ministry - E-mail Danny Bice
First Moore Deaf Ministry meets Sundays and Wednesdays. Come join us!
- Sundays: 9:30 a.m. Bible Study - E205
11:00 a.m. Worship - East Conference Center
5:00 p.m. Fellowship - W206 & W210
- Wednesdays: 6:30 p.m. Fellowship - E205
• ESL - English As A Second Language - E-mail Russ Fellows
This class is for adult speakers of any language, at any level of proficiency. Classes are free!
- Meets each Wednesday night from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. in Room E226. Class sessions are September-December & January-May.
• J127 Ministries - First Moore's Foster Family Support Group
We are looking for volunteers to spend time with foster children the first Thursday of each month. Training will be provided in August and the support group begins in September. To volunteer or for more information, contact Polly Choate or Brandi Dunkleberger.