First Moore Ministry Calendar
This calendar shows all the events coming up at First Moore. Use the arrows to change to previous or next months.
8:15 a.m. - Early LifeGroup Bible Study
9:30 a.m. - First Worship Service
(Traditional, Orchestra & Choir)
9:30 a.m. - Middle LifeGroup Bible Study
11:00 a.m. - Late LifeGroup Bible Study
11:00 a.m. - Second Worship Service
(Features band, contemporary music)
5:30 p.m. - Evening Worship Service
4:30 - 6:30 p.m. - Family Dinner in Atrium
- Singles Focus Bible Study (Singles Center)
- ESL - English as a Second Language (E226/227)
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Pastor Kevin Clarkson's Fall Study (Atrium)
- Adult Choir & Orchestra (Choir Room)
- Deaf Fellowship Bible Study (E204)
- DivorceCare (E219)
- Ladies' Bible Study (W202/204)
- Men's Bible Study (E109)
- Student Service - Grades 7-12 (Student Center)
Children - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- AWANA ( 3 Yrs. - Grade 5 - West Building)
- EMERGE (Grade 6 - Leadership Center)
- Preschool Childcare (West Desk)
Prayer Times - 6:30 p.m.
- Spanish Prayer Time (Prayer Chapel, East bldg.)
College Mid-week - 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. - E203
Wednesday Night Meals (All-you-can-eat-buffet)
The meal is from 4:30-6:30 in the Atrium Event Center.
Cost for the all-you-can-eat buffet is $6 for adults, $4 for children under 10, with a $20 family maximum (same household only). For your convenience, you will be able to use your Debit/Credit Card. No carry-out boxes will be available, nor can any be brought in.
Mac & Cheese
General Tso's Chicken
Sweet & Sour Pork
Baked Citrus Chicken
Chopped Steak & Mushroom Gravy
Grilled BBQ Chicken
Chopped Beef BBQ
Corn On The Cob