• Celebrate Recovery - E-mail Joel McCracken
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another.
- Meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in East Conference Center
• GriefShare - E-mail Evelyn Seaton or call 405-831-7791 for more information.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in W202
• DivorceCare - E-mail Rhonda Swindell or call 405-205-4874 for more information.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets Wednesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. in E219
• Counseling Ministry - Professional Counseling is available to First Moore members on Monday evenings and two hours on Tuesday mornings with Gloria McCreary, a licensed professional counselor. Call 405-793-2600.
• Care Center - E-mail Ruth Claybrooks -- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Must bring a current drivers license & a current utility bill. Must live in the 73160 zip code. Enter through Recreation Center. Food and clothing services are provided to anyone in the Moore School district who meets the Food Bank low income requirement.
• Ministerio Hispano – E-mail Pastor Donald Jones
El ministerio Hispano se reúne los domingos para estudio bíblico a las 9:45 horas y a las 11:00 horas para servicio de adoración. Se puede dirigir hacia la East Conference Center. Los miércoles a las 6:30 horas por la tarde nos reunimos en la capilla, en frente mismo de la East Conference Center, para oración y estudio bíblico.
Hispanic Ministry meets on Sundays for Bible Study at 9:45 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. for worship. Go to the East Conference Center. We have prayer and Bible study on Wednesday afternoons at 6:30 p.m. in the chapel next to the East Conference Center.
• ESL - English As A Second Language
This class is for adult speakers of any language, at any level of proficiency. Classes are free!
- Meets each Wednesday night from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. in Room E226. Class sessions are September-December & January-May
• We now have “Cancer Companions” on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in E014. Cancer Companions is a scripture-filled Bible study reaching out to those in treatment, post-treatment and caregivers. The program lifts up cancer families to feel the support of others, find peace through prayer, and draw closer to Christ.