• Celebrate Recovery - E-mail Joel McCracken
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another.
- Meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in East Conference Center
• GriefShare - E-mail Evelyn Seaton or call 405-831-7791 for more information.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in W202
• DivorceCare - E-mail Rhonda Swindell or call 405-205-4874 for more information.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Meets Wednesday evenings at 6:15 p.m. in E219
• Counseling Ministry - Professional Counseling is available to First Moore members on Monday evenings and two hours on Tuesday mornings with Gloria McCreary, a licensed professional counselor. Call 405-793-2600.
• Care Center - E-mail Ruth Claybrooks
Open Mondays (closed on Holidays) from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Must bring a current drivers license & a current utility bill. Must live in the 73160 zip code. Enter through Recreation Center.
• Ministerio Hispano – E-mail Pastor Donald Jones
El ministerio Hispano se reúne los domingos para estudio bíblico a las 9:45 horas y a las 11:00 horas para servicio de adoración. Se puede dirigir hacia la East Conference Center. Los miércoles a las 6:30 horas por la tarde nos reunimos en la capilla, en frente mismo de la East Conference Center, para oración y estudio bíblico.
Hispanic Ministry meets on Sundays for Bible Study at 9:45 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. for worship. Go to the East Conference Center. We have prayer and Bible study on Wednesday afternoons at 6:30 p.m. in the chapel next to the East Conference Center.
• Deaf Ministry - E-mail Danny Bice
First Moore Deaf Ministry meets Sundays and Wednesdays. Come join us!
Sundays: 9:30 a.m. Bible Study - E205, 11:00 a.m. Worship - E226, 5:00 p.m. Fellowship - W206 & W210
Wednesdays: 6:30 p.m. Fellowship - E205
• ESL - English As A Second Language - E-mail Russ Fellows
This class is for adult speakers of any language, at any level of proficiency. Classes are free!
- Meets each Wednesday night from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. in Room E226. Class sessions are September-December & January-May.